(ET) Charging

> Besides, most ET users cycle their batteries only a few dozen times a
year.
> With proper care golf car batteries should last for 750 cycles or so.
But even
> if you get only a third of that with your ET, you're still getting
about 5 years of
> service.

Well, I use a golf cart charger on mine.  It's not exactly Einstein, but
it seems to give a much better charge than the "stock" charger.  I need
it too.  My yard is over five acres, and very hilly.  It generally takes
me three charge/discharge cycles to mow (each time making sure not to
too deeply discharge).

At this rate I'm probably putting close to a hundred cycles per season
on it, and that doesn't count tilling, scraping and the like.

But this is a good segway into my question:  With an "automatic" golf
cart style charger, what is the best way to take care of the batteries
in the winter when not being used much?

James