Re: (ET) Motor Control Probem on by C-185/E-20

It will probably pop back and forth; welded relays. Call Harold and replace them. Makes life happy.

Chris
Klein Robert W NPRI wrote:
To all,

Thanks for all your help.  But it appears that the gremlin has left the
tractor... I repeat the gremlin has left the tractor.  Got home on
Saturday afternoon and was putting some tools away in the shed.  Took a
chance, jumped in the seat, turned the key, hit the pedal and whirrrrr!
The beast is back.  I have no  idea what went wrong (or right) but my
C-185 is now working great in forward and reverse.  Don't you just hate
spurious occurrences!