RE: (ET) Motor Control Probem on by C-185/E-20

I had a problem like that prior to Alltrax install. It turned out to be the 50 amp fuse just under the hood. I needed to tap it quite hard to get it to reset.
John Briese

From: Klein Robert W NPRI <KleinRW Npt NUWC Navy Mil>
To: et <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: RE: (ET) Motor Control Probem on by C-185/E-20
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:31:22 -0400

To all,

Thanks for all your help. But it appears that the gremlin has left the tractor... I repeat the gremlin has left the tractor. Got home on Saturday afternoon and was putting some tools away in the shed. Took a chance, jumped in the seat, turned the key, hit the pedal and whirrrrr! The beast is back. I have no idea what went wrong (or right) but my C-185 is now working great in forward and reverse. Don't you just hate spurious occurrences!

Bob