(ET) Re: ge tractor

The fellow who got this unusual machine sent me a few pictures, which can be seen at:
   http://www.coate.org/jim/ev/ElecTrak/GE_loader
He notes that it appears to have originally been painted yellow. It appears to very much be for loading rather than towing.

It looks to me like a bunch of large-frame ET parts re-arranged... did GE ever make such a thing, or is this the result of some creative person?

Sounds like one of those rare  tractors GE made for the airports to