(ET) E20 Wiring Diagram

Mike Wallace commented on the CB-1 and CB-3 breakers in my tractor and asked for a reply but I think my reply was not for go so here is another try:

“Mike,

Question 1: Yes. The internal CB-3 breaker is in the chain with the key etc.

Question 2: I have a problem here. The switch key will stop the mower but not the seat or brake switch. I have to fix this. Ralph Vogan uses a capacitor to delay the seat switch action enough to prevent needless turn-offs because of bumps in the terrain. I need to learn about his delay arrangement, source and specs of capacitor and do you need a 2nd small relay, etc.

Question 3: As to need of #4 welding wire, sounds good but my budget does not provide for additional expenditures at this time on the E20, maybe later. Thanks anyway, Raymon.”