Re: (ET) Charger

I think that's a bit low; 42 volts is only 14 volts per battery; a bit below the 14.7 cutoff one should normally aspire to.

I think the manual says the unit should be able to charge to 45 volts tapering off at the end.

I'll check my tractor this week (non Landis) and report. However I can get all three of my monitor lights to go on during charge, indicating I am putting at least 14.7 volts per battery pair or 44.1 volts total.

Chris

Tim Humphrey wrote:
Those are the readings I get in my I-5 (also Landis controlled), with
three different caps. I am assuming that they
are correct.