RE: (ET) Dash decal for large frames

  Geof

   My E20, Model #  26AE20BA does not have a Fast/Slow switch on the dash.

   The racing strips,  Bill Gunn told me they were for looks only and not on all the tractors.
   I think it was an option?  Mine came without them.

   My original dash decal was a thicker (about 1/32') plastic glued to the dash, with a thin decal on the plate with the C.C. and the F / R switch.

  (Cheers)---Ah Canadian / English thing, brings back memories.  I had relatives that lived in Simco.