Re: (ET) one speed, no power E20

That makes sense; my wiring is in great shape overall. If it was trashed I would probably convert simply because blown wires would be a living hell to troubleshoot.

To each his own. It will be interesting to see what happens in 10 years if the Alltrax units start to fail. However by then there will probably be another sort of a solution; maybe a Curtis.

Chris

Ralph G Vogan wrote:
I have an E20 on Alltrax also. It is true that the E20 is easy to keep running in it's original condition, but the reason I switched was the condition of the wiring itself. the wires were hard from age and heat. The insulation cracking and falling off. Some wires were chewed in half by mice in hard to get to places. The molex plugs were corroded and could not be cleaned. It needed a complete rewiring anyway. Check everything over before you decide.