(ET) steering wheel center cap

I'm trying to find a center/logo cap for the steering wheel of my 12M. Another lister sent me the smaller of the 2 sizes he had. It seems to be maybe 1/16" to 1/8" too large to fit. The parts list on ET.com shows the 12M and the 20 to be the same, while the 12, 12S and 15 are the same. The price list shows a THIRD option but doesn't say what it fits (E8 or 10?). As I REALLY don't want to break this trying to force it in, can anyone shed some light on this?
Thanks.
Thon