From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 7:49 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Battery charging

Hi
Here the question. My new E-141 doesn't have a working charger, I knew this when I bought it. However, I do have a regular Elec-Trak charger in a plywood box. The E-141 connect 6 12V batteries in series/parallel. Will, the ET charger be able to handle charge these while they are still connected s/p battery back.  Assuming I connect to the 36V Positive, Negative common nodes of the bank. These are batteries and NAPA deep cycle marine not the 12V GC types.
    While I've got your attention does anybody have the diagrams for the E-141 charger and if you do I could really uses a copy.

Thanks

Geof Thompson