Re: (ET) RE: relay replacement

Harold is Harold Zimmerman.

cleanpower att net

He's a nice guy (I've met him) and has a lot of the parts for Elec-traks, many new in box and all that. He also knows a lot about them, but I try to check with the list first to avoid burning him down with questions a-la Bill.

I bought my tiller and a bunch of parts and am sending him another order today for spares and stuff. He even had the belt guard for the power lawn sweeper I just picked up, so his depth is quite... well deep.

I highly recommend him. And as a pseudo-plug I think people should buy stuff from him instead of surplus if possible. Keeps this stuff from going to South America or something like that.

Chris