(ET) GE motor parts

I'll try this again...

Hey, Steve,
My 71 year old mother has a laundromat with 25 to 30 year old washers and dryers- guess who gets to do the maintenence!

Contact "BDS Laundry Services" from Minneapolis at 800 328 1974, and if you have a model number, they might be able to help.  They have some limited tech help, also (your washer is older than some of the tech guys, however).  We have a heck of a time finding parts for our machines- I just bought ten 30 year old washers of which 2 will be for parts.

With 30 years in the business, I can tell you that front load washers are by far superior to top loaders- gentler on your clothes and get them far cleaner on less h2o and electricity.  I have one of the new Sears models in our home (he3 model) and I'm impressed so far.  I wouldn't bother with the costlier models- mostly bells and whistles.  We have 4 of the Maytag commercial Neptunes in the laundromat, and they work well, but I'm not sure of the service record of the home models.

Hope this helps!

SteveA
e15