(ET) True motor output

Anyone know what the true output for the new and old ETs are?  I've seen the power curves, but am trying to figure out how the motors accurately compare to others I've found on ebay.

I'm trying to find a way to run irrigation pumps using DC motors, and am trying to find some PM motors in the 2-5 HP range.  Most of the motors I find in that range have power curves similar to the E15, E20, and snowblower motor curves, which makes me think that they aren't 12-, 15-, or 20-HP equivalent motors (even with the elect HP = 2X gas HP).

Any thoughts?