(ET) Got the sweeper

Well, after a nice long weekend drive from MD to TN I went by Gary's house and picked up my Elec-trak sweeper. It fit in the back of my Porsche 944 with room to spare. And without a doubt the view of the mountains was spectacular.

Should be a pretty quick fix; the only thing that really looks toasted are the spreader bars that go inside the basket. In addition to a new bag I also have the old Eleck-trak bag. Looks like the seams fell apart, but other than that it could be a good pattern. Is there any interest in my putting it up somehow?

Chris