RE: (ET) new owner with a question

Allen,

just a quick pointer. The lights work of 12V, and do so without the
key turned on. However, on my E20 the pack is tapped at the rear for
these 12V so having only the front batteries in place won't do you
any good I think.

My suggestion is to go to a golf cart dealer or similar and get a set of
used batteries for the core charge. I had great success with that
and got good trojan T105s for $7/each. Of course you can also test
it by using (any) 12V batts if you have some sitting around, but most
won't be good for anything other than a brief test.

I hope somebody out there can furbish you with an electrical plan
for your model. Try looking through the elec-trak.org forum and
the documentation/service manuals there.

Hope this gets you started.

Markus