(ET) Tilling, take 1

Ok, so I fired up the tiller and did some of the out back with it.

Note 1: Tiller pulls every bit as much as the snowblower. However since you're stopping/forward in LL it's not bad for the main motor.

I think there's something wrong with this current meter; it just pegs with the tiller running and starting to dig down. I can't believe these things pull *that* much juice, is there any way to see if my meter is sane?

Note 2: If you get stuck in your E20 due to mud or junk, just drop the tiller. It's like an extra set of wheels back there. Which makes me think it's probably going to be tough going if you reverse the motor.

Overall it did pretty well. It's still damp out there, wet underneath so I didn't do too very much. And the lack of lift meant I had to heave the thing at the end of each row to turn the tractor around. Yep, it's heavy.

What I have now are mud-clumps but definately tilled. I'm going to let it dry for a week, then go back out there. Hopefully by that time I will either have another lift motor for the rear lift or will have taken the one from the front of the tractor :-)

Chris