(ET) E20 #4 Card

From: WRENT IOUR <wrent77 yahoo com>

Subject: (ET) E20 #4 Card

Tom wrote, “Does anyone have a number 4 card for an E20 they would be willing to part with?  The exact part # is 163B9977.”

Tom, I have a 4 card which I removed from my E20 DA when I switched to the AllTrax. I also have a new 4 card purchased from Technical Services but the number is different than you stated. My manual lists the number as 178B8107 which is printed on the lower edge of both the old and new card. Technical Services listed the number as 516298. The card may not work in your E20, I just don’t know. If you are interested contact me at raymonellis adelphia net with your phone number and when I may call. You’ll be happy with the price. Thank you, Raymon