(ET) tiller

Check the length of the shunt across the load meter, on my e12 it was about an inch too long, meter was pegged a lot. BUT, that tiller does pull current, mine is always in red and sometimes pegged, especially in heavy tilling.

Bet your mud clumps won't break up on retilling, better to wait until ground is just damp.

wombat

btw - I've got a couple window lift motors from the auction, don't know much about them but look like Fords, have to check, may have one for sale