Re: (ET) pusher mower - find some used ones & try them first

I have some B&D corded and cordless mowers.
All have plastic decks.

I bought or found all of them used - & swapped parts between some to get
them working (permag motor magnets had come loose and cracked, or switches
arced, etc).
With the AC powered ones, B&D makes (made ?) a 6 amp version and a 12 amp
version.
Approximately same with the Cordless mulching mowers - 12 volt and 24 volt
versions
The 12 amp AC and the 24 VDC mowers have much larger diameter motors -
motor
shells interchangeable..

I also have a Ryobi 24v I pulled from trash - just needed batteries ($100)
-
but I took the motor out of it to make a Floating Power Snorkel.

The batteries make the Cordless units tiresome to push, sompared to the
others, but the freedom is enough to make me use them most of the time.

But I have a tiny city lot . . . your mileage may vary.  (I own 4 Electraks
because I LOVE burnishing relay contacts, and charging golfcart batteries -
and NOT for the heavy duty yardwork they can perform <grin>)

John
E20's, etc
Comuta-Cars
Electric Mowers