RE: [SPAM] (ET) pusher mower

I was given a Sears with bad batteries that looked to be about 4 years old.  Basically a gas mower converted over.  The steel deck makes it real heavy.  Wouldn’t recommend it.  Was given a Ryobi push and it is a much better mower but it has been out of production for years…..

Sorry for not helping…

From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of jim donovan
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:39 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: [SPAM] (ET) pusher mower

Hey all:

I need a pusher mower to compliment my E-15 and would like to stay in the electric power department.  In looking at available commercial options the I have developed a number of things to review prior to purchasing.  Do any on our zero emission tractor pals have any ideas on which cordless/battery operated commercially available pusher mower on the market today is worth looking at twice?

Jim

Do you Yahoo!?