Re: (ET) quiet

Yep. The snowblower is now sitting on blocks (supported at the skids, center, and rear mount) yet it's not quite impossible to still have snow. So I haven't removed the front bracket.

Will probably do that this weekend, along with getting the deck out of the weeds and cleaned up. I'll probably also remove the chains; while they do provide great traction in the mud that is called my yard in spring they are ripping up said yard pretty badly.

Once it really gets warm I'm going to sit down with my tractor, swap out the card 4 to see if the CC lockout comes back, and work on a bunch of little projects with it. Like pull all the batteries and POR15 the battery boxes. BTW, after a winter of snow blowing the chute on my blower is still smooth as a baby with the POR15 paint in there.

It's the right idea.

Chris

neil wrote:
All the quiet thoughts are showing up, up here (WNY) it's just the cabin fever, everybodies hibernating.

wombat