Re: (ET) Sam's Club Batteries

happy spring all you et folks,  my 2 cents on batteries is that used ones may be all you need for years. i've had one set of 10$ batts for over 5 years now, and i still plow my driveway with them, granted its pretty short-200ft, and they might not run all the motors very long if i was mowing, but if they give out too soon on a job, i just plug in for 15 min.and can then finish the job.
    another set that i mow with are used12v et batts that were junk when i got them, but now 2 years later, they've come back and can mow 1/4 acre on a charge.  and i think there still getting better.  regards, jon k albany ny