Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:20 PM
Subject: (ET) Sam's Club Batteries

I am in need of a set of batteries for my E20 and wonder what others think of the Sam's Club variety.  My current set was purchased used from a golf cart dealer which have lasted me 2+ years.  They are Exide 2200's and were pretty good for used, etc.  Gulf Cart shop can sell me new ones @ 64.16 ea. and am trying to decide if I want to go with them or Sam's Club.  Sam's quoted 46.63 ea. and brand name of Stillway?  Anyone know what these are?

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Kleinbrahm
Senior Network Engineer