RE: (ET) Batteries and lighting

Yeah I wondered about the "real life" meaning of this draw down test and
tried to ask but there was a lot of folks and distraction going on.
since Dave Cloud's focus is racing, drag and endurance, I would guess it
has more meaning/application to him than it does to us with our etraks...

However I don't think a car battery is ever meant to be drawn down to
10volts is it?

Dave