RE: (ET) Batteries and lighting

Here's the battery dran down results I mentioned earlier.  I see I lied,
just a little, about the car battery outperforming all the optimas but
still it showed surprising capacity considering the number of cycles on
it.

Here are the results I recorded from our drain test demonstration last
night:

41.2lb Orbital XCD34
forty some seconds to 9.5V
0:44 to 9.5V @ 400A

33lb Baby Red top 80 degrees from Dave's dragster
0:37 to 10V @ 420A

39lb orbital starting @76 degrees
2:13 to 10V @ 420A

43.8lb Optima blue top from Tony's Sparrow pronounced dead by Dave about a
year ago.
1:25 to 10V @ 420A

40lb optima red top new
2:22 to 10V @ 420A

33lb baby red top @116 degrees
2:22 to 10V @ 420A

35.2 Electrathon Battery @125 degrees (with probably 50 cycles on it)
2:02 to 10V @ 420A  (this is the normal old car battery)

53lb Genesis @71.5 degrees
3:04 to 10V @ 420A

These tests were performed with a load provided by Dave Cloud, and a
prototype of my (Bruce Sherry) BatteryManager 3 controlling the test.