RE: (ET) Batteries and lighting

stay with the flooded lead acid batteries.  the agm's are very fussy about
being over charged.  there's many on this list that can explain this way
better than I.

at the Seattle EV mtg this last tues Dave Cloud brought about 6 or 8
batteries and did a draw down test with each.  he had various types,
including several optimas (an agm type), a Genesis (hawker?), and a
regular old flooded lead acid car starting battery.  the surprise was this
last battery which actually had more capacity than the the optimas in fact
more than any others but the genesis.  I'm sorry I didn't take some
pictures but I can send the results in another note compiled by Bruce
Sherry.

Dave