Re: (ET) Contactor/solenoid

I think they'd be on this page at Mouser...

http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?handler=data.getPcodes&pcode=Stancor%2BD%2EC%2E%2BContactors&pcodenumber=80206

>>> Rod Hower <rodhower ameritech net> 2/26/2005 2:40:24 PM >>>
I need to locate a new contactor/solenoid
exactly like those used in the ET except for
a 12V system.
I know these are widely used on everything
from motorhomes to golf carts, but I can't find
any new/surplus parts on the internet.
Thanks,
Rod

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents
attached to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone
else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be
taken, in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of
this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard
copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this
email. Thank you.