-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Rod Hower
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 2:40 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Contactor/solenoid

I need to locate a new contactor/solenoid
exactly like those used in the ET except for
a 12V system.
I know these are widely used on everything
from motorhomes to golf carts, but I can't find
any new/surplus parts on the internet.
Thanks,
Rod