Re: (ET) Snow Blower Performance

Do you have the chain drive or belt drive thrower?

The belt drive model is very hard to keep the proper tension if the belt
is old. Obviously, if the belt is loose the auger will be able to slow
down without loading the motor. Repleace it with an AG duty belt. I think
their called AG(agriculture) duty anyway, they're green.

--

Stay Charged!
Hump