Re: (ET) Trans axel pulley, FOUND! Pictures!

I'm pretty sure they have them at Home Despot - in electrical with all the terrminals and such - in a bag or pack I think.

- SteveS

Joel Parks wrote:

Wow Dwight, that's a nice trim Alltrax installation. How'd you get the wires so clean? I can't locate clamps like that on-line, and I've not seen them at my local hardware stores before. Were they loose, or in a blister pack of some sort? Were they in the electrical section or with the hardware nuts and bolts? Anyway we'll need more pictures as you wrap it up... ! Joel