Cc: David
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 3:31 PM
Subject: (ET) Trans axel pulley, FOUND! Pictures!

Thanks to everyone who offered to help. I was able to locate a replacement pulley locally that worked much better than the original one. The pulley is in two parts, inter hub and outer pulley.

Pictures, battery clamps. (Best loaded over a broad band connection)

https://www.slashtmp.iu.edu/public/download.php?FILE=hazen/87059sye5W5

https://www.slashtmp.iu.edu/public/download.php?FILE=hazen/93036gt9M9A

I use thick copper compression clamps and 4 gauge multi strand copper wire. The clamps are about $3.50 each and they are reusable. Never had any more heating problems after switching to the thick copper clamps. I fused the lights and front lift directly at the battery and removed the under the hood fuse holder.

Picture, Alltrax controller installation, not done yet. I was unable to use the hand controller due to the micro switches being normally open. I have ordered the Alltrax pot box. I was able to drive the Elec-Trak this week end in the basement using the new controller, it?s like getting a NEW tractor!

https://www.slashtmp.iu.edu/public/download.php?FILE=hazen/44796EWz39H

 Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen

Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net http://wb9tlh.ampr.us

People never lie so much as after fishing, during a war, or before an election.