Re: (ET) All fixed

I found the ground fault on my recently purchased etrac last year to be
some sloppy wiring from the previous owner where a few strands of the main
battery cable strayed from the terminal block where they were supposed to
be and were sticking out and making contact with the screwhead that held
the terminal block onto the frame.  You've probably had your etrac long
enough though Chris, not to have this kind of problem ;^)  but something
to double check for....

Dave