Re: (ET) RE: Alltrax DCX300 availability - Alltrax versus 4QD

My 2 issues with upgrading to an Alltrax controller are:

(1) Who can do it for me?  I know that sounds lazy at first, but consider
I only have 2 modes of time in my life right now (a) work and (b) family.
Notice there is no personal time in there.  My time is, right now, my most
precious commodity.  Also consider I'm a Computer Scientist, not an
Electrical Engineer.  Can I do this on my own?

(2) I only have the one ET, and it's inherited from my father, so that
makes it precious to me.  (a) What do I do if something goes wrong and (b)
what happens if I ruin something, making my ET unusable?

I'm very skittish about the prospects of re-wiring *everything* on my
one-and-only ET.  Still, what of all the other issues?  What if an OEM
part breaks, and I don't know how to fix it?  What if an OEM part is not
available?  Etc.

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com