Re: (ET) Totally dead E20, thoughts?

use the following diagram

     |    B6        B4                              |
rear |       -         +           B2       B1      |  front
     |    B5        B3                              |

B5+, B6- leads to zero volts when measured to frame. B6+ has 6 volts, B5- has -6 volts.

Weird, hm? I'm going to sit down this weekend and have a long look thru it.

Chris