Re: (ET) Traction, etc

There's also the issue that some of us just like the old contactors. Not a big deal; everyone's different and in my opinion an E20 with a working set of contactors and card4 gives plenty of choices for speed.

However there's no question that having an infinite throttle appeals to some people. For that the Alltrax is great.

Chris

Fixinguys aol com wrote:
Hey, Folks,
Discussions on Alltrax pricing are futile: One person's bargain is completely unattainable for another. It's all a matter of perspective. For those marking up their asphalt and concrete driveways, (and thereby incurring the wrath of "The One", I let the first few light snowfalls sit, packing them down with every trip down the driveway with the cars. Then later when I have a good base, any snowfall is whisked away with the blower very easily with no scratching of her precious concrete. SteveA
e15