(ET) Traction, etc

Hey, Folks,
Discussions on Alltrax pricing are futile:  One person's bargain is completely unattainable for another.  It's all a matter of perspective.
For those marking up their asphalt and concrete driveways, (and thereby incurring the wrath of "The One", I let the first few light snowfalls sit, packing them down with every trip down the driveway with the cars.  Then later when I have a good base, any snowfall is whisked away with the blower very easily with no scratching of her precious concrete.

SteveA
e15