Re: (ET) Totally dead E20, thoughts?

OK.

Disconnect the cable that connects those two batteries and measure again.
If you still get the ground fault, clean the batteries, if not inspect
that cable really well.

Is one of these two batteries your stinker by any chance?

It might not really be a stinker but is just self discharging through a
leakage path.

--

Stay Charged!
Hump