(ET) Re: Newbie tries plowing & re: Alltrax

I bought chains at the Sears hardware store.  Makes plowing large amounts
of
snow possible.

With plow, no need for weights.

I need weights to run the snow blower.  I am currently only using the plow
though.  My snow blower gets jammed, probably because it has rust in the
tube.

Alltrax is a bargain.  Besides that it replaces a ton of issues, it has
customized software that has to be supported by them.  As a software
developer involved with embedded code on controllers (of a different type),
I understand the cost of bringing a software based hardware product to the
market.  It is often a long time before you can make a profit on such an
item.

Alltrax needs our support to stay in this market.  Analogy:  In the past I
have read many complaints about the pricing Bill charged for things, and
when he retired, everyone panicked.  If Alltrax cannot make money offering
this product, it will become unavailable.

I would also like to say that Alltrax's support has been absolutely
tremendous.  Quality support costs money as well.

Perry Cain
perry suppleye com
330-668-3937