Alltrax, was RE: (ET) Newbie tries plowing

> My Alltrax took care of that, forward/reverse is
> instantaneous and full
> variable speed. Highly recommended.
> John Briese
> I-5, alltrax

I finally got around to order me an Alltrax controller and
called them up today. The ET version of the 300Amp sep-ex
controller now costs $350 and the pot box $75. I remember
when Steve originally told us that they aimed for a price
of less than $200 and then, due to required modifications on
the field control circuit, had to up the price to $210
(plus $60 for the pot). Apparently these modifications are
also the reason for the latest price increase of 67%!

So, Alltrax is out of the question for me :( ... unless they
will lower their prices again, which I don't think is going
to happen.

Markus