Re: Alltrax, was RE: (ET) Newbie tries plowing

I paid $225 for mine over a year ago.
As a control designer in the business I thought
this was very reasonable and decided it would
be cheaper to fork out the $225 instead of modifying
one of my many controls for the job.  I'm guessing
reality checked in for low volume sales and they had
to jack up the price.
Haven't heard from Steve in awhile, it would be nice
for him to check in and see if this is the case for
price increases.  They also had some early blow up
problems if I remember correctly?  If so, maybe
they're trying to recover some of the replacement
cost?
This is all speculation, I would like to hear the
actual reason for price increases from Steve.
Still not an unreasonable price considering the small
market volume for ET retrofitters.
Rod.