Re: Alltrax, was RE: (ET) Newbie tries plowing

sad to say I'm on my fourth alltrax...  I paid for two they paid for two...

when I last spoke to Steve Richardson he told me they were having to raise
the price because they had been selling us the etrac version supposedly at
dealer cost and the dealer raised a stink about it.

Dave