Re: (ET) Note! Newer window motors do not work with Elec-Trak!

I purchased one from meci.com but it seems really small to be able to put out that and I'm going to need to heatsink it somehow, very cheap tho
http://www.meci.com/Catalog/Item/164f1824-b86a-4562-8de9-d0e7fb919e83

the other one I got on the reccomendation of people on the list off ebay, much more substantial, in a case but much more expensive. I don't remember the name or see any listed on eBay right now, I'll have to look up the name.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

"Dave & Deb" <daveb drizzle com>

11/29/2004 12:01 PM

<JeffT softlanding com>
cc
<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject
Re: (ET) Note! Newer window motors do not work with Elec-Trak!

can't comment on plan feasibility and have thought of doing similar but
the few times I've gone looking for a 36v to 12v converter I've come up
empty.  if you find 'em and can please share the source!
thanks,
Dave

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.