Re: (ET) Note! Newer window motors do not work with Elec-Trak!

I have been running my 12-24 volt winch at 24 volts from the front batteries for about a 1 year now, hooked up with aligator clamps. ( i was always going to get around to making that permenant!) I particularly like it with the snow blade, as it gets a lot of use then. I mounted mine to the assembly that the nylon lift went thru on the front bumper, so it is out front where I can see it and I didn't need any pulleys. I highly recommend this over the orginal.
John Briese
I-5