(ET) tiller

On my tiller, I think the spring is the belt tension device. The lift strap does the "double" bit like on the blower, a rod with rollers goes thru the little plates part way up the front. The tiller mount is a pair of bars joined together thatfit the brackets below the axle at the front, have offset arms that fit the rear brackets. A heavy rod goes accross the back of that mount, the tiller "U's" fit to that and are held in line by rings that clamp to the bar, a pin goes thru the front of the "U" to hold the tiller.

With that setup, you can run the tiller either centered or offset so it covers to the outside of the wheel track.

hope this helps.

wombat