Re: (ET) Accessory Connector Plug

I got mine from McMaster-Carr ( http://www.mcmaster.com/)

I believe it's 7720K13 on page 697.

- SteveS

James F. Jarrett wrote:

I have two ETs that I use a lot. An E-12m, and an I-5. I want to try my hand at making a few accessories for them from some salvaged motors, controllers, etc. that I have on hand.

I intend all of my gizmos to connect to the ET's via anderson connectors. They are relatively cheap, easy to come by and idiot-proof. Since I don't want to break either ET's ability to use the standard attachements (Hedge clippers, hand tillers etc) I was going to make an adaptor plug. One end would be the standard ET accesory plug and the other an anderson.

I could then plug this in when I want to use my gizmos and remove it to use standard ET attachements.

The problem is, no matter where I look I can't find a two prong 20 amp twisk lock male plug.

Does anyone have a source for these or have an old one they are willing to part with for a fair price?

Thanks

James