(ET) Lift problem solved, working on the diodes.

Well, the good news is the lift problem is fixed. Turns out that wire #19 goes thru two molex connectors, one by the switch and a second one on the right side of the main contactors on the right. Cleaned that pin, lift now works properly. Thank you to the list for pointing out you can get the lift wires without dropping the lift (remove the resistors/etc) and to Elec-Trak for labeling every wire everywhere. What a difference :-)

Now on to the other problem. I'm sure it has to do with D403, but I'm not sure if the problem is a bad wire, trace, or something else. They both read voltage on all 4 pins when in reverse, but on only three pins when in forward (ref to 0volts) Can't be the edge connector, as there is only one common wire going to the control contactors so if it was a bad connection it would fail both ways.

I'll pull the card and work on it. Wish there was a supply of new cards out there.

Chris