RE: (ET) Odd reverse behaviour

Chris,

I was able to alleviate connectivity problems on my card edge
connector by bending the connector pins back out. They did not
apply enough pressure anymore as they were not sticking out
beyond the plastic guide rails of the connector anymore.

A way to test if the card connector is your problem is to run
the motor while compressing the card connector. Be aware the
pressure applied from the wires to the connector makes it
behave differently when the back panel is closed vs. when
it is open.

My problems also started after I had taken the card out and
back in for repairs, disconnecting it - so its possible the same
happens to you after replacing your diodes.

Also check if the connectors plastic casing is cracked. I had
that on my second E20 and ended up soldering the wires directly
to the card.

Hope this helps

Markus