(ET) Motor Brushes for E20

On Wed. 08 Sep 2004 I posted reference to E20 main motor replacement brushes from Repco, Inc. The recommended brushes turned out to be too long to fit in the motor.  I then inspected the old brushes closely and did not replace them since there seemed to be sufficient good brush remaining for many more hours of use. The carbon dust was blown out, the commutator cleaned and the motor returned to the Elec-Trak. The brushes were returned to Repco for credit. Upon receiving the returned brushes Repco called twice this morning in efforts to find the proper brush. Brush #Rep360W was determined to be a probable fit by Scott Tussey in his last call to me this morning. I hope my earlier posting did not mislead anyone of the readers. Thank you, Raymon