(ET) Giving up the contest

Well, I won the "use up the storage space" contest, so now I can downsize.  If anyone is interested, I will be releasing an EGT 150, rusty but all functional, with mid mount deck, electric deck lift, which also serves as front lift.
I am in Winston-Salem, NC area, if any questions, email me.  Price will be 250 negotiable.  As usual, deck motors will need bearings, and you will need batteries.  I have (4) decent used t-105's that can go with the unit, and (2) mismatched to go in front if you like.
Ed Byers