RE: (ET) v belt for E12 More belt information

Yes, this is great information and I'll gladly incorporate this.

All the information i am currently collection on this site will
be awailable to elec-trak.org (the FAQ). Don is currently looking
into a software that would support the easy creation of FAQ entries.

Markus